Apr 7, 2012

G is for Grace

My name means ‘grace’.

Meaning of "Aneta"
Hebrew name

Hebrew Name Meaning - Grace.

Origin - Hebrew

Alternate Origins – Israeli

The Hebrew origin is new information to me. I always thought it was European. I was named after my Dutch grandma whose name was Agaatha. Well, mom decided not to exactly give me my dear Oma’s exact name but a version of it (for which I am thankful). At least that’s what I’ve been told. 

What does your name mean? You may want to check it out here:http://www.meaning-of-names.com/

7 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Your blog has been picked for my A.D.'s FAV 5 of the A to Z Challenge today! With my daughter's help...her birthday and all :0) Come and have a look and thankyou for a wonderful post...her grandmother's name is Grace.
    http://adduling.wordpress.com/
    A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very cool! My name means "Christ like" and it's origin is English/Scandinavian. I love name meanings. The book that I'm working on now actually has mostly Hebrew names. I might use your name too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name has several meanings - I'll go for wished-for child. That was the best of the bunch :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!