As convenient as watching a movie at home is, I still enjoy going to the movie theatre now and then. It’s usually a show that my hubby determines would be best appreciated on a theatre sized screen. For example, Mission Impossible-Ghost Protocol just wouldn’t be as much fun to watch at home, would it? Hunger Games was also great to watch on the big screen.
What movie have you seen lately that you are glad you went to the theatre to enjoy?
And "We Bought A Zoo" is one that doesn't need the big screen effect :P
ReplyDeleteHave you seen it yet? Its on DVD now.
I think Hunger Games was the last one I saw in theatres too. The shaky camerawork made me dizzy!
There were no rentals left when we went to get that one. I really want to see it, though!
DeleteI was apprehensive about the violence in Hunger Games, but it was tastefully done, if you can say such a thing. The less I see the better for stuff like that.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm not a lover of violent movies, but this one was a great story. I'll have to read the other 2 books in the series.
DeleteI LOVE going to movies. It's my favorite thing to do apart from the bookstore. I love great movies and terrible ones - like Lockout, which was the last one I saw in theaters. It was terrible awesome. Great post and happy A-Z blogging!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog!
DeleteI love going to movies! I've even taken to going to movies by myself because I can't always find someone to go with me. It's a little lonely, but still fun. The last movie I saw was "The Lucky One", very good movie! :) Not as good as the book, but still very good.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to check that one out!
DeleteI love going to the movie theater. The last movie I saw was The Hunger Games which I didn't enjoy. The next movie I'll likely see in the theater is The Lucky One. But the one I really, really can't wait for is The Avengers!
ReplyDeleteLove movies at the theatre. I would go every week if I could afford it. Last I saw was Hunger Games.
ReplyDelete