Jun 26, 2012

Going Cross-Eyed

I have been spending so many hours in front of the computer these past few days, trying to meet my (somewhat self-imposed) deadline of finishing off my work by the end of the month. I’m getting there, but I’m starting to feel antsy and irritated, sitting at my work desk in front of dual screens ALL DAY LONG (well, I did go for a walk this morning). Such is the life of a work-from-home mom who sometimes chooses marathon working sessions.

I would rather tell you about what life’s been like around here:

The recreational club I recently joined – Dragonboating!

Leroy’s inaugural voyage (Leroy Brown, if you must know—my hubby seems attached to that name for our  new-to-us VW Camper Van. I’ll get used to it.)

One ‘tough mudder’ – He did it!

The weather..yes. the weather.

My 5- hours-in-a- dressing- room experience. I thought I had died and gone to you-know-where. Except that there was joy in the end.

I’ll write more about all that later, but for now, as Arnie would say…MV5BMTU5Mzk0ODk1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjA0NDQyNA@@._V1._CR0,0,672,672_SS99_”I’ll be back!”

1 comment:

  1. A 5 hour session in a dressing room? Oh my... The only way I would ever spend that long in a dressing room was if I had died and they hadn't found me yet! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!