Sometimes blogging takes a back seat. For better or for worse. The thing is, when I don’t blog about stuff, I’m still filtering all of my life experiences through my Bloggy Lense! Oh, that would be a great post.. I’ll have to write about THAT.. this would be a great picture for such and such post. I’m sure, if you have blogged for any length of time, this is happening to you, too, right?
Anyway, things HAVE been busy lately, but I will hopefully be back soon to share some of it.
Busy time at work (from home), so I keep telling myself to get focused and do the stuff that pays the bills. Besides, I want to have a summer holiday, which means, I need to be done by the end of June!
When you work from home, nobody can kick you in the butt but yourself. It’s not that easy (kicking yourself in the butt). Try it! :)
Oh, speaking of writing, I shared this link on another great blog and thought it would be worth sharing here. For those of you who want others to understand you, the writer/blogger, just email the article to them! That’s what I did. R.E.S.P.E.C.T. is what I’m talking about, and it really helped.
And here is a great site to encourage you to write. I love reading about writing. Weird, I know. It’s probably a form of procrastination, but I’ll analyze that later.
Hope you’re all having a great week! (And if you’re not, I hope you have friends and family that are there for you.)
Till later..
I work from home as well and my work is either feast or famine. So when I am in the famine stage I can be creative but when it's a feast and I have to meet deadlines my fingers are itching to read the blogs, FB or write what I want to write. Conversely I have no trouble letting the housework take a back seat for either work or creativity!!
ReplyDeleteI used to work from home and often found it hard to stay motivated--and that was before kids!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the links. :)
Makes sense to me. Look forward to reading you whenever you do. :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely focus on being able to have your summer break!! I work at home but I'm on a definite every day punch the clock schedule :)
ReplyDeletebetty