There is always beauty in the world, if we only take the time to see
Yesterday morning my son emailed me a photo taken with his phone camera (!) from the golf course where he works.
Isn’t this simply majestic? Sun breaking through the clouds. Love it.
Amazing!!
gorgeous!! I love all the sun beams!betty
What a great picture! It is hard to believe that was taken with a phone camera! It is nice he thought to email it to you.
Majestic! I love sky/cloud pictures.
Great day to be on the golf course ... working or playing. Amazing picture.
That really is fabulous! :)
Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing it. :)
Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!
Amazing!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous!! I love all the sun beams!
ReplyDeletebetty
What a great picture! It is hard to believe that was taken with a phone camera! It is nice he thought to email it to you.
ReplyDeleteMajestic! I love sky/cloud pictures.
ReplyDeleteGreat day to be on the golf course ... working or playing. Amazing picture.
ReplyDeleteThat really is fabulous! :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Thanks so much for sharing it. :)
ReplyDelete