Nov 30, 2012

Done

The month is over and NaBloPoMo has been accomplished. Thirty days, thirty blog posts. Except for a few days where I had no clue what I was going to blog about, it wasn't as difficult as I thought it might be.

But really, that's not what I mean by 'done'. I'm DONE trying to figure out how to link my android phone photos to my blog. I had some beautiful photos to share today, taken when I was out for a walk this morning, but I guess they will have to wait. My brain is fried!
I'm DONE.

Oh, by the way, thanks for following my blog this month! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your month of blogging! I hope you can get the photo thing figured out after we talked about it yesterday. I need to try it too to see if I can get my pics straight from my phone to my iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG for finishing! A job well done!! It is a challenge to think about what to post every single day indeed!

    enjoy your weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!