Nov 4, 2012

Percolating

I’ve hwest-bend-59-cup-percolator-21311035ad the privilege of attending 2 conferences in the last month, and I might even attend another one in a few weeks.

The first was the Catalyst One Day conference in Seattle.

Then our district women’s Wonder Women conference this weekend.

And in another week or so I might be taking in a Spiritual Friendship retreat here in town.

That’s a lot of info. And it is all such good stuff!

The challenge is to not let this info just rattle around  in my head, but move ahead and grow and change. Otherwise, it’s just head knowledge.

Knowledge is power only if it is acted upon.

3 comments:

  1. It must be conference season! I just did the Kamloops Writers Fair yesterday. Do you find yourself torn between going to what will most likely be a good conference, or staying tucked in at home for the weekend with your books, knitting, etc.? I know I always do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true to put it into action, even if it is just one new thing you took away from the conferences!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to attend a conference, they are always so good...sorry I missed this weekend...to much going on with family...ie/Emily but I need to make me a priority too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!