Dec 4, 2012

Is this December??

I wanted to post these pics a few days ago, but they are as applicable today as they were last week. The weather has been fantastic (read: warmer than usual) and this was the view while I was out on my morning walk. Is this not gorgeous? There's just something about being out on a quiet, sunny morning in late Fall before the snow arrives in full force (it's not officially winter till December 21, of course).
Good for the soul.




2 comments:

  1. Your phone takes great pictures! Were you able to figure out how to get them from your camera to your iPad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now to get a bit of a respite before the snows descend. I love the bottom picture; a very quaint looking scene!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!