Dec 10, 2012

It's a Wrap!

When I read the blog topic for today, I thought to myself, Really? Wrapping paper?? What's there to say about wrapping paper? Because that is basically my philosophy on gift wrap. It's a necessary chore, I suppose, but I don't really fuss too much with it. I have always been a little gift wrap challenged. I can never wrap perfectly. Thankfully there are gift bags. But even with those, the tissue paper usually sticks up all wrong and the gift pokes through half the time. Or, I accidentally rip the tissue or crinkle it too much so that it looks used, even if it's new. Yeah, so I don't care much for gift wrapping. I am in awe of my sister who knows how to make gifts look very pretty. And I do enjoy admiring a nicely wrapped present. It's just not my thing at all to fuss too much about it.

And usually, I'm okay with that, cuz really... it's what inside that counts! :)

 

2 comments:

  1. thing is we could spend hour wrapping gifts and then they are opened in minutes!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right.. does that make any sense? It's sort of like preparing a fancy dinner for hours and then eating it in 15 minutes.. crazy!! (but we do it anyway!) :)

      Delete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!