I have lost mine and am missing it terribly. I have a lot of my knitting patterns in GoodReader, and I use the pen to make notes and mark where I am in the patterns. Also, if you ever use Skitch to write on photos it works great for that too.
It would come in handy with the Draw Something app...but then again you are so good at that as it is! :-) Better send me the pen - I'm the one who needs help! :-)
I have lost mine and am missing it terribly. I have a lot of my knitting patterns in GoodReader, and I use the pen to make notes and mark where I am in the patterns. Also, if you ever use Skitch to write on photos it works great for that too.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kristie. I am using Notability for notetaking, but haven't plumbed the depths of that app yet... I will check out Skitch for sure.
DeleteInteresting...we never seem to quite give up our old ways. I love handwriting!
ReplyDeleteI love it, too, which is why I use notebooks a lot!
DeleteIt would come in handy with the Draw Something app...but then again you are so good at that as it is! :-) Better send me the pen - I'm the one who needs help! :-)
ReplyDelete