...clean!!!
My dear mom is coming to visit next week, so I thought it might be a good time to move the furniture a bit while I vacuum. And it was worth it!! A treasure left over from Christmas!
Funny how, when Mom comes over, I get the cleaning bug. Now, my mom is the first one to say "Don't worry about cleaning, I'm coming to see YOU", but I know she appreciates a clean home, and so do I. No one cleans like my mom, so I put a little more effort into it when she comes over. Is that a bad thing or a good thing? All I know is that it's just the way it is. I'm in my 50's. It ain't gonna change anytime soon!
I just consider her my inspiration to do those little jobs I've been putting off.
I love my mom.

Enjoy your visit!! Makes me a little envious....
ReplyDeletebetty
Enjoy your visit...and your clean house!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice visit with your mom. I do the same with cleaning before my mom comes to visit, too.
ReplyDeleteI have a hard time believing you're in your 50's for some reason even though my brain tells me it must be true.
ReplyDeleteI am very amused by this development. Mother-daughter relationships are so interesting!
I wish my mom could come for a visit so I'd have some motivation to clean :) Have fun with her.
ReplyDelete