Buddy wasn't the only one revelling in the sunshine this past week. After what seemed like weeks of gray skies and low clouds, we have been enjoying the SUN! I can almost believe that Spring isn't that far away.
Yay for Spring!
And in other cat news...
My mom bought Buddy his own bed when she was over a few weeks ago. I placed it at the foot of our bed (on our bed!) and he slept in it every night. While she was here.
Now he won't go near it. He looks at it the same way he looks at his crate (for traveling to get his nails clipped). So, I did something to entice him back into it. I sprinkled catnip in it. This is the closest he came to relaxing in it. Then he promptly steered clear of it again.
I have no idea why he avoids it.
I think it's a lost cause. Any ideas? It would be nice to confine his cat fur to one area!



It is because you want him to go in...if it was a forbidden spot he would be all over it. CATS!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Karen. Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Poor Buddy! Sprinkle a few of his favorite treats in there. Or, maybe he really liked it when it was on the end of YOUR bed! That's the trick! ~Angela
ReplyDelete