Mar 22, 2013

Small Things revisited

As you can see from my Small Things monthly goals on my sidebar, I haven't been too successful in keeping this up. Since I lost momentum in the latter part of February with that whopper of a cold/flu, I decided I'll just carry on with February's goal till the end of March. This week was quite successful-- I actually got out and briskly walked (with a tiny bit of running) three times AND I worked out to a Biggest Loser DVD (with weights!). And I was exhausted, I might add. I have taken 2 steps forward and about 10 steps back, give or take two or three, in the fitness department. But, I will keep calm, and carry on.

Next month I will have a great monthly challenge to pursue... the Blogging A to Z Challenge.  It'll be my second year joining in on it. I've met some wonderful bloggers through it, and hope to meet a few more this time around, too!

I've got a few posts written already.. but I won't reveal my theme until a day or so before.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing you can do when hit with the flu! Hmmm rhyming today...look forward to reading your a-z coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the flu slowed you down. I'm training for my first 5k and it's hard. Some days are definitely better than others. Keep on working - you can do it!

    I'm doing the A-Z too! I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hopped over from the A to Z challenge! It's my first year, so I'm looking forward to reading the posts of a veteran :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!