There is always beauty in the world, if we only take the time to see
I thought it was Spring..... but I woke up to this. Tell me it ain't so!
I know it was so horrible I went back to bed! Hoping it would look different after a nap...nope still there but I do feel better! :)
Oh my. Very beautiful, but I agree, a bit late. I think that would make me almost cry with spring sprouting all about. Maybe it'll be your last!??!
oh well; maybe it will melt soon?betty
Wasn't that just horrible to wake up to? Ugh. I'm so ready for winter to be over.
Oh dear! We had that a few days ago. 10 inches of the white, sloppy stuff. Spring can't come soon enough!! ~Angela
Thankfully it is all gone today...just to remind us frosty weather isn't quite done with us yet
Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!
I know it was so horrible I went back to bed! Hoping it would look different after a nap...nope still there but I do feel better! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my. Very beautiful, but I agree, a bit late. I think that would make me almost cry with spring sprouting all about. Maybe it'll be your last!??!
ReplyDeleteoh well; maybe it will melt soon?
ReplyDeletebetty
Wasn't that just horrible to wake up to? Ugh. I'm so ready for winter to be over.
ReplyDeleteOh dear! We had that a few days ago. 10 inches of the white, sloppy stuff. Spring can't come soon enough!! ~Angela
ReplyDeleteThankfully it is all gone today...just to remind us frosty weather isn't quite done with us yet
ReplyDelete