Sep 9, 2013

10 Things I Shouldn't Know

 

I came across this fun meme which originates here and thought I'd join in, just for the fun of it. Why don't you join in, too?

10 Things I Shouldn't Know (but Do!)

1. That following over 100 blogs is crazy! (not that I read them all!)

2. All the things that went wrong with DS's old VW beetle on his way home from the Island (a day's travel). Thank the Lord for guardian angels!

3. How much I spend on herbs and vitamins, in the hope that my BP will stay in the healthy range.

4. The ingredients that Dairy Queen ice cream is made up of (I'm going to eat it anyway!)

5. About the Amy Grant concert that's coming to Vancouver. Want. To. Go! Road trip , anyone?

6. That our cultural standards for what's deemed beautiful are getting weirder and weirder.

7. That this is a hard meme to complete!

8, How much of the day is spent staring at a screen (work and pleasure!)

9. That I'm okay with spending almost $5 on a latte.

10. That I forget to play Luminosity (despite my daily reminder).

How about you? What is something you shouldn't know (but do?)

4 comments:

  1. This is a cute meme; now I want some Dairy Queen ice cream :)

    I know how quick life seems to be going these days; absolutely amazing it is September already!

    betyt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, Betty!(and for the follow). Great to hear from you again! DQ - yum!

      Delete
  2. Hi There! I am coming over from Elizabeth's blog.

    I love your list. I had to laugh at "This is a hard meme to complete!" I just love a sense of humor.
    I'm ok with spending on coffee too, ie: Starbucks addict. Hey, it could be worse, right? Something I shouldn't know, but do? That's easy for me, because I just wrote a piece that included the atomic weight of Cobalt! It was a silly example I used, but I did learn it. (58.933u).

    Well, you are following a bunch of blogs, but I hope you'll come and visit me sometime. I love to meet new blog-friends!
    Ceil
    PS I have seen Amy Grant in concert. GO! You'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following a ton of blogs, too. There's no way that I can read all of them each week, but on occasion I do a drive-by reading of them. Sometimes they have subject lines that are just too interesting to pass up!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!