Yep. 10 Things I have a crush on today:
1. a new mug!
2. a clean house when I wake up on Monday morning
3. comfort food- today it's going to be beef stroganoff!
4. a good belly laugh
5. new pens and paper
6. a stack of library books, even if I don't read them all
7. reading a good book at the end of the day
8. being the first one up in the morning
9. listening to podcasts, my favorite being Midday Connection.
10. eggs from happy chickens down the road
Oh, btw, What I DON'T have a crush on today is this:
Note my sad sunflowers in the back there...
But I can't complain... we've had a wonderful run of SUMMER...!




I could have written numbers 1 throught 7 too! I would add a bin full of yarn, a nice stash of good chocolate and sunshine for the last three.
ReplyDeleteI like your lists of crushes; I like a stack of library books myself; I always grab a couple extra ones just in case I start one and don't get into it, I have another one or two to reach for before my next trip there :)
ReplyDeleteI do like your green grass! That's a rarity here unless someone pays a lot of money to the water district for watering :)
betty
There's just nothing quite like a huge stack of books, is there? ?)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Hi Aneta! Thanks for coming over to visit me today!
ReplyDeleteI love a nice big mug myself! I can fit more coffee in it :) Beef Stroganoff and a big belly laugh would make my day complete.
We had a lot of rain yesterday, but we really needed it. I am so jealous of your sunflower! I was just saying to my husband that we need to find some good sunflower seeds to plant for next year. About ten years ago, we had about six HUGE sunflower plants. I loved them!
I know your plant will bounce back after the rains clear out! Oh, and I love a good book too. Especially on a rainy day!
Great to be here :)
Ceil
New pens and paper...I love that too!! I was an absolute addict come school supply buying time!!! :)
ReplyDelete