Oct 7, 2013

Amusing, no?

I put a hold on a library book the other week, and this is the reply I recently received. Obviously, someone took the title a step too far!

Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon
Our copy of this title is missing. If you would like us to try to get a copy for you from another library please ask staff for an interlibrary loan. JP/KAM

3 comments:

  1. LOL; let's hope that the book does turn up, perhaps misshelved or something. Now I'll have to check out the book and see what it is about.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be kidding??? This is too funny to be true. Did this person not see the irony here?? Thank you for a laugh today :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!