Oct 18, 2018

~Search~


Another 5 minute freewrite. Just start, don't overthink. Oh my.. 
I’ve  joined the 31 Days of Five Minute Freewrites. Read more about it here.

Day 18 Search

There is no need to search if there is nothing valuable to search for.  When we search, we are seeking something that has immense value to us. Searching is mindful and intentional and sometimes intense! 

 It reminds me of the story in the gospels that Jesus told of the searching for a lost sheep. He was explaining what He was like. The Shepherd left the 99 other sheep back in the fold and went out and searched for the one lost sheep. How valuable that one little sheep must have been to Him. It’s a great way to show the immense value that God places on us, those who are prone to wander. He doesn’t give up on us.
  
Are you a researcher? Do you search over and over again for answers? I have had some health issues this past year, and without research, I don’t think my outcome would be as positive as it is now. I’m thankful for internet searches!

photo property of anetac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!