"The older I am, the younger are my teachers"I read this today on Instagram this morning, and I've been ruminating on it ever since. I know that I have been reminded to appreciate the little things, to be present in the moment, and to celebrate victories, large and small! All this from my almost-two-year-old grandson.
Truth!

Hello, How nice to 'meet' you. Thank you for visiting my blog. I love the picture of your grandson. I am about a year behind you on this - my grand daughter is 1 - but I am loving every moment of it. I'll be back for sure - see you on A2Z!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so true! I think the wee one has made me appreciate life's simple pleasures so much more than I did before. It is great they can teach us like we are teaching them :)
ReplyDeletebetty
LOVE this picture! and also the "thought of the day"!
ReplyDelete