Apr 24, 2019

U is for Up Close

Up is where my little chihuahua Prince Enzo belongs. He simply LOVES to be up on my lap. His favorite pastime is to be covered with a blanket and snooze on (or beside) someone. He lets out a deep sigh and settles in. He enjoys being as close to his humans as possible. .



My little grandson either puts his hands in the air or says "up" when he wants to be carried. He loves kisses and hugs, so it's a joy to snuggle with him, too.

Pets and wee ones feel loved when held close. It's a reminder to let the people know that they are appreciated. Kind words and hugs. Keep your humans and your fur babies close!


3 comments:

  1. No fur babies here anymore but I definitely love being up close with the Grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to keep those we love whether furry or human up as close as we can indeed. The wee one says "uppy" for "up." He's getting to the point that he is heavy to pick up but I still do as long as I can because I know before long he'll be saying it less. His dad did the same thing. Wanting to be picked up a lot and then one day he didn't.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for vising my blog and the kind words.
    A happy day to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!