There is always beauty in the world, if we only take the time to see
"Do you believe love fits neatly into your categories?""Fits neatly?" he shook his head "I don't believe anything fits neatly into anything, but we must at least try, or else what is language for?"
Nothing fits neatly into anything! that's wonderful. It makes me laugh for joy.
I remember reading that book a couple of years ago but I don't remember that quote. Interesting
I really enjoyed the book and wrote down a few quotes from it!
Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!
Nothing fits neatly into anything! that's wonderful. It makes me laugh for joy.
ReplyDeleteI remember reading that book a couple of years ago but I don't remember that quote. Interesting
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the book and wrote down a few quotes from it!
Delete