“Many people lose the small joys in the hope for the big happiness.”
After more days of cold, wind, and rain than sunshine, I was happy to see the sun this morning!
A potted plant reminds me of the fun and laughter that I shared with my sister and her (and now my) friend Jill when they came here for the weekend.
Color! Especially in flowers!
But also in knitting!
Music – instrumental, melodic, relaxing – heard Jay Calder play at a Couple’s Night Out at a local church. He’s got mad classical guitar skillz! If you like Phil Keaggy, you will certainly appreciate Jay Calder.
And, of course, Buddy the Cat (when he’s behaving!)
What small joys have you noticed today?
hey, I have a pair of sox in progress that look similar to yours! :) Love your colourful post - it sure was nice to see the sun.
ReplyDeleteI loved all your flowers; so colorful; enjoyed the pictures of what brought you joy recently :)
ReplyDeletemay you have a great weekend!
betty
Buddy the Cat looks pretty cool. :) Those are some beautiful photos; it's funny that the little things can bring us the greatest joy.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Yesterday's sun was lovely, but not long lasting. It looks like we are back to our regularly scheduled rain this morning. Is that a monster sock on your needles?
ReplyDeleteI have to agree when the sun makes an appearance it is so much better of a day...but I too can find joy in the rainy days...my hostas have never been bigger and greener than this year! Thanks for sharing the pics!
ReplyDeleteNeat thoughts and a good reminder. There was a turtle crossing the road when my dog and I went to get the mail, and seeing Jenny's reaction to the turtle made me laugh! And I love the moments when my kids and their friends are at our house; soon they'll all be going back to college and the house will be too quiet.
ReplyDelete