Oct 10, 2012

Three Words

I read recently that if we  learn only 3 words in life, we’ll be doing just fine- in our relationship with Jesus and with others.

Please.

Thank you.

Sorry.

Please – means I see my need for Jesus and I go to him for everything.

It also means I ask for (but not demand)  what I want/need of others.

Thank you- means I keep an attitude of gratitude. I remember what Jesus has done for me and what he’s given me.

And I don’t take advantage of others, but I’m thankful for who they are in my life, and I let them know I am grateful for them. 

Sorry – means that I ask Jesus to forgive me when I know I’ve blown it. Because he’s waiting to forgive me.

And, in my relationships with others, I apologize when I know I’ve wronged someone.  Being humble and admitting how I have hurt someone.

Three simple words. Yet, they can be the most difficult to say sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Good reminder! I like the simplicity of this list and you know I love lists too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!