For relatives-They remind me where I get my zaniness from! My nearest relatives, my cousin and his wife, now live only 2 hours away (and I don’t have to cross the -sometimes treacherous- Coquihalla highway to visit them!)
For my kids and husband – each of them is a unique gift and the love of my life. They have shown me how deep love goes.
For my dad’s latest PSA test results (for prostate cancer)- came back and the results were so good, that he is discontinuing his hormone therapy! Of course, he will be tested regularly, as usual, but he’s excited his energy will be coming back and his hot flashes will end. :)
For music – LastFM online. 70’s music. Worship music. Loud music. Contemplative music. Contemporary music. Classical music. Church music. Love it all.
For my church – preaching the good news, loving people, not religious, accepting.
Lots more to be thankful for, but this is my list of five for today.
Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!!
PTL for the news about your dad. I am very happy for your whole family.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving.