Wasn't it just a short time ago you were musing about what new electronic thing would be next? Surprise! Enjoy it, our "extra" daughter has one and uses it all the time.
I had to laugh when you sent the email last night from an iPad. I said to Dan - "She's incorrigible!" I do feel really bad about the theft and break-in. =( BUT I don't feel too sorry for you anymore. HA!
Don't know if you remember when we had our van stolen - it took us a long time to figure out what all was gone. Lanny still complains about the Lego men that were in there!
Wow! This was almost worth getting your computer stolen. :-)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a silver lining! Enjoy!
ReplyDeletebetty
Nice! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteWasn't it just a short time ago you were musing about what new electronic thing would be next? Surprise! Enjoy it, our "extra" daughter has one and uses it all the time.
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh when you sent the email last night from an iPad. I said to Dan - "She's incorrigible!" I do feel really bad about the theft and break-in. =( BUT I don't feel too sorry for you anymore. HA!
ReplyDeleteDon't know if you remember when we had our van stolen - it took us a long time to figure out what all was gone. Lanny still complains about the Lego men that were in there!
Hugs to you! Bring that new toy on Monday =)
thumbs up!
ReplyDelete