Dec 8, 2012

Six Word Saturday

Family together decorating the Christmas tree.

Well, truth be told, the girls decorated while the guys cleaned up brunch dishes. It's almost a tradition now!

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Very nice...mine is up with lights and ribbon but no one has put any decorations on it...at this rate that might be it for Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this bring-a-tree-into-the-house tradition so many practice at this time of year. fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great photo. I am starting to wish that I had room for a big tree in our condo. We can only fit a small one n our end table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a wonderful tradition you have for decorating the tree and spending time with family and friends! Looks good too!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree looks lovely! And nice that you had volunteers to help put it up and decorate it (and do the brunch dishes).

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!