All in all, it's been a decent week. Much better than the previous two because:
a) I'm hardly coughing at all and I'm less congested, which means I can breathe normally again.
b) It's been a busy week, but I made it through without any meltdowns.
There's talk of Spring Break and I'm thinking... Wha....??????? I have so much to do around here before I can even consider such a thing as a break. Not really complaining, just stating a fact.
So, I'm not even going to think of a break until the end of March, when my sis comes up for the Easter weekend.
Besides, the weather is still cool (it snowed this week!), so why would I even WANT a Spring Break now?
When I am done with this second set of portfolios, this is what I'm looking forward to focusing on. It's not all fun, but it will feel great when done!
washing floors and walls
cleaning out the wood stove ashes downstairs
opening windows and letting fresh breezes whip through the entire house.
washing windows, in and out
reading books to my heart's content
spending time outside; getting back into a fitness routine (sad, so sad..do not want to talk about this right now)
finishing off some knitting projects
thawing/cleaning out the freezer
girlfriend time
beginning Blogging A-Z in April! ( I have begun pre-writing the posts, but am not as far along as I had hoped I'd be..)
packing away the heavy winter clothes and bringing out some spring things
simplifying my world
Have a great weekend, everyone!
I too wonder why some schools take spring break the second week of March when it is still winter. Looks like you have wonderful projects planned when you do take a break! I think I'm down to only needing to write 3/4 more A/Z posts :)
ReplyDeletebetty
The thing is...if you, indeed, read to your heart's content there will be no time left for anything else on the list :)I'm glad you're feeling better.
ReplyDelete