...in random order, but I thought I'd count down anyway...
10. a long, beautiful, sunny Fall season
9. getting window sills and casings up for our recently installed windows.
8. planting Fall bulbs in my new flower bed.
7. being ready to go grey (I thought I was. I'm not.)
6. losing a few pounds *sigh*
5. having extended family over for Thanksgiving!
4. improving my piano plunking
3. new music using my iTunes gift card. I just can't decide!
2. browsing through Chapters with a gift card in my pocket. You'd think this would be easy. My wish list is so long!
1. roasting homegrown sunflower seeds


I can identify with some of you listings. :) I'm hoping for a long sunny fall here, too. It's going down to 39 degrees tonight...so I'm not sure if "long" is in the picture.
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you. :)
Deb
I agree with the "grey" issue, I too thought I'd just let it go natural but am balking at it everytime I pull it back in to a pony tail is seem like every one of those greys just screams at me...sigh graceful...not so much
ReplyDeleteI never had home roasted sunflower seeds; I bet they are good. Sounds like a good list to look forward to, especially the one that involves family times and holidays. I think it is hard when you have a gift certificate to make choices because you want to try to get all you can and spend it wisely (or at least that's what I like to do ;)
ReplyDeletebetty
I can't believe Thanksgiving is coming up so soon...I don't feel ready for October yet!
ReplyDeleteHi Aneta! So jealous of your sunflowers!!!! We grew about six of them one year, and they were so tall and gorgeous. Now I just have to get some good seeds to plant for next year. They are just so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI hear you with the few pounds thing. (I have already gone gray.) How fun to learn piano! Or maybe you are resurrecting a gift you had for it as a child?
Fun to read your list!
Ceil
You should check out Lord Huron, great way to spend some iTunes pocket money ;) what will you be planting?
ReplyDeleteGreat ways to spend your time...
ReplyDeleteOOOOO roasted sunflower seeds...YUM!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Joanne