Oct 19, 2013

Who We Are


Do you remember those little phrases we used to creatively journal when we were teens (in the 70's)? Like..

God says it.
I believe it.
That settles it.

Well, actually, I'm not sure it's that easy to change thinking simply by believing, but it's a start. Sometimes it takes a bit of practice to let the truth sink in.  So, when I saw this video on another  blog (thanks, Ceil!) , I thought, hey, I can listen to this about 100x and remind myself that my worth is not determined by what others think of me or what I think about myself, but ultimately what God thinks of me.

So, if you need a little boost of encouragement and truth in your life, listen to this 3 minute video and let it sink in. Then check out The Anima Series on YouTube - an inspiring spoken word YouTube channel!

3 comments:

  1. So good to be reminded! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...yes...yes if we can believe that we can live our lives free and fully for God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Neta! Oh for sure. I listened to it multiple times and it strikes me so deep every time. So happy you are showing it too! I think all women should see it.
    Blessings!
    Ceil
    PS Thanks for the 'shout out' too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!