May 30, 2014

Labelled


A few years ago, I received an electronic label maker for Christmas. From my sweet husband. Who loves to give 'practical' gifts, and knows I like using words. ;) So, I went a little wild for a while, labelling his shelves in our bedroom closet (good pants, work pants, shorts, sweats, etc.. ) so that he could keep things neat and tidy, you know. (It definitely helped, but isn't a perfect solution. Men will be men).  
Recently, my little labeller has come in handy again. We have a Bible school student staying with us for a few months while he interns at our church and I thought it would help him feel comfortable around our home (while we were away for a few days) if I let him know where various items were located and helpful hints, etc.  I labelled fridge compartments and pantry shelves, and even dishwasher instructions. And in the fridge, I labelled a little bowl 'boiled eggs'. 

I hope B. doesn't think I'm crazy! 

Don't tell my kids..it will confirm to them that I am, indeed, veering a little 'off the main path'. 

 I could go crazy with this machine! 



2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. Labelling is where it's at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be labelling everything in sight if I had a label maker. You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!