Nov 5, 2014

Better than a Birthright?

It's been a long day at the office (which is steps away from the kitchen), so I'm glad I started this 'soup' yesterday, which has been simmering for hours and has morphed into a lentil stew (thanks to my blogger friend for the recipe and the idea!).  

You know the story of Esau giving up his birthright to his brother Jacob in exchange for some yummy lentil stew?  I understand, I really do.

 Not a wise move, but understandable. 





2 comments:

  1. Looks good! Hunger is a great motivator I think for a lot of maybe not the best decisions made.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a great recipe? We had leftovers, so had it again last night, plus I still had some left to pop in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!