Nov 6, 2014

Less Margin


"Marginless is being asked to carry a load five pounds heavier than you can lift; margin is a friend to carry half the burden.
Marginless is not having time to finish the book you're reading on stress; margin is having time to read it twice."      Richard Swenson


I'm just squeaking in here to get a post in before the day passes by. Not much margin today! How about you? Do you have margin in your life?

Comfy Chair and Alpine Lodge Plaid Blanket, Ralph Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. Not usually much margin, but rectifying that this weekend. A mental vacation. Time for some deep breaths. Hope you find some chill time as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have margin built in my day so I can spend time online before work. Unfortunately, I'm a bit marginless today but its a good thing because I got a little extra sleep :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!