So, how has the time change affected you? No big deal? The 'Fall back' isn't half as difficult as the 'Spring ahead', but still, I don't really like it at all. Except that I am waking up earlier now, which is a good thing.
You see, I was actually doing really, really well with keeping up with my early morning routine, until lately. I seem to have lost momentum. But, today, I awoke at (what my body tells me is) 7 a.m when in fact it is now 6 a.m. So, I popped out of bed at 6:10 a.m., no problem. It allowed me that quiet space in the morning before the busyness of the day begins.
It's not like I need a whole hour and a half to myself though. Sometimes all I need is 3 minutes and I feel ready for the day. I've been using an iPad app/website called 3 Minute Retreat.
It promises that 3 minutes a day can give you 24 hours of peace. Well, that's quite a promise!
It's a great way to begin the day, and always includes an encouraging word on loving God and loving others.
If you've got a spare 3 minutes, and you're looking for a mini (and I mean MINI retreat), check it out. :)

I will check it out! I don't like the time change because it gets dark so early and I'm the one that walks Koda in the eveings 4 days a week. I get off work at 5 o'clock and usually its getting dark by then. Makes it challenging, but we do make it work :)
ReplyDeletebetty
It has disrupted my dog walking routine, too. Going to make it work with a safety vest and a headlamp.
DeleteThis makes such good sense. I usually begin the day with quiet and prayer, but got off kilter yesterday. Hard day... Thanks for the reminder. It really doesn't take much to keep us on track or off, does it? Hope your day is sweet. :)
ReplyDelete