Nov 2, 2014

The Gift That Keeps Giving

Each morning I walk into the kitchen and pull up the blinds by my table. And this is what I see. And then I say, "Isn't this just such a beautiful view?" to whoever is listening.


It seems I never tire of it. And I can't resist taking yet another picture.  What I see changes with each season, but it seems that its beauty remains, no matter what time of year.


Do you have a view from a window or deck that just makes you smile when you take the time to admire it?


What a wildly wonderful world, God!
    You made it all, with Wisdom at your side,
    made earth overflow with your wonderful creations.
Psalm 104:24 the Message


Thanks, God, for the beauty you have made for us to enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. Aneta...that is totally amazing. To see that outside a window would make me jump up and down on a daily basis. You are blessed. :)

    As to a view at home, it'd probably have to be not a view, but the light coming in the the window over my kitchen sink in the fall when the burning bushes outside are red. Turns the light in the kitchen pink in the early morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful view! I can imagine why you never get tired of looking at it, no matter what the season!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a gift! Where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an extraordinary view! Your view has you looking down over what's below, while mine has me looking up at the mountains above. We are both very fortunate to have such beauty surrounding us.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!