May 27, 2015

The calm before the..

..wedding!

My girlfriend asked me the other day if I was feeling overwhelmed or stressed about my son's wedding coming up in 3 (!!!) days. I said not at all. Haha!

Then when I returned home from a day of running around checking this, ordering that, dropping off this, picking up that... I proceeded to unwrap and ingest an ENTIRE chocolate bar (organic, fair trade raisin and almond milk chocolate, if you have to know) in one standing. Not sitting, standing by the counter!

No, I'm not stressed. Not stressed at all! ;)

It's all going to be good, though. In fact, it just might be THE BEST DAY EVER in a long while!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, it's come up so quickly, and I'd forgotten that it was already here. I'll pray for your sanity, and that you have fun......and can breathe. :) Please breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! Congrats to the soon to be bride and groom :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great time Aneta, and that you have perfect weather for a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT??!! You lied to me? Unbelievable.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!