The day has come and gone. Is it Monday night already?!! I now have another wonderful daughter in law!
In a nutshell, the day was everything I had hoped it would be. Not that there weren't little glitches (there always are), but the joy that was felt, the words of love expressed between my firstborn and his lovely wife, the ceremony, the weather, the venue, the meal,
the laughter, the tears, the in laws, family & friends... well, all of it was spectacular. Simple, lovely, and elegant.
 |
| the outdoor chapel in the distance, viewed from our balcony |
 |
| follow the flower petals... |
 |
| just married!! |
 |
| the first dance |
 |
| This picture is blurry but I LOVE it!! pure joy! |
They make a handsome/beautiful couple!! Wishing them many wonderful years of married life together!
ReplyDeletebetty
It looked fantastic so glad it was amazing! Now to relax...
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so glad. And you sound peaceful. All is well indeed. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy, wonderful day! I'm so glad everything went well, Aneta. Now you can catch your breath after what I'm sure was a really busy time preparing for the big day. :-)
ReplyDeleteHow glorious...a son, a groom, a bride, a wedding, a new daughter-in-law! A beautfiul setting for a wedding too I might add. Blessings to you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos of a beautiful day. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete