The other day I took my grandson and Enzo the Chi outdoors for a little romp in the backyard. It was a warm, sunny day-- the kind of day you imagine when you think 'spring'. Well, Enzo couldn't contain his joy. He zipped up and down the yard, and ran back and forth past us as I played tag with him. I swear he was smiling! Little C and I both had a good laugh over watching this little canine go crazy.
I wonder when was the last time I literally jumped for joy? Well, my heart was full of joy when I met my new granddaughter for the first time yesterday, but I didn't jump. I got a little emotional and quiet, to be honest. Joy can be expressed that way, too.
Moments of wild abandonment and letting loose are healthy for anyone. Little children and happy dogs remind me what it's like to express joy without reservation.

I thought about writing on joy also! Great examples! Mice post😍
ReplyDeleteI'd like to have abundant joy like its described in the Bible.
ReplyDeletebetty