Oct 14, 2021

Thursday Things

I've been wracking my brain about what I could possibly post here that would get me out of the funk I am in lately. Today I've been reminded of the importance of gratitude, even and especially in dark times. So, instead of writing about it, I'll add some photos of what I'm grateful for today.

road trips with stunning views

carefree, laughing children and happy pets

tasty, wholesome, homemade

yellow flowers!

autumn and its changing colors

words to pray when I am faltering (thanks to Lectio365 app)

rainbows and incredible sun breaking through (no filter!)

I hope you are all keeping in mind that there is still so much good in the world. 

5 comments:

  1. You are helping us keep it in mind. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some amazing photos. Sometimes, we just have to turn off the world and rest in the gifts God has set before us. If you have never heard of Brother David Steindl-Rast I would urge you to listen to his "A Good Day" on Youtube. All blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I searched for it on youtube and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was certainly a reminder that each day holds many gifts.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos, Aneta. I agree--there is always something to be grateful for. Sometimes we have to work a little harder to find them but they're always there.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!