Apr 18, 2012

P is also for Pops

MY Pops, that is…my beloved, handsome, youthful dad!! It’s his 79th birthday today!!

I have to give a shout out to him..he’s been battling prostrate cancer and so far, he is doing GREAT! Every day is a gift.

Happy Birthday to one who has daily taught his family that love is a VERB.

(hope you don’t mind I wrote about the letter P twice today.. ;)

Johncars (1)

7 comments:

  1. Aww! What a sweet post! I just love seeing old photos! Thanks for sharing!! ~ Angela, Whole Foods Living, http://www.wholefoodsliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are sharing how much you love your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your pop, very nice tribute for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B-day and prayers for your Pops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your Pops and may Our Father bring healing and peace for all of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your dad! I love the old pictures.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...good luck with the last few letters in the challenge. There's some tough ones at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet post! happy birthday pops!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!