Dec 11, 2012

Seeing Green

Green is one of my favorite colors. It reminds me of summer, life, happiness, peacefulness, freshness, and a lot of other pleasant words. In the middle of the coldness and deadness of the winter season, I see green. That's what Christmas is all about..hope, life, peace.

I wish I had taken a picture of my daughter in law's new sweater she recently purchased. It is the most fantastic Christmas green, and with her red hair, she looks so...perfectly festive!

As I scan my surroundings from my perch on the stool, I look around and see green...

house plants

 


candle holders and Christmas tree

 

ornaments

wreath

Are you seeing green today?

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! Christmas is about green and all that it represents. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!