Well, it's not working, this 'not blogging' thing. I can't help myself.. I keep thinking about things I want to write about. Little things, like..
..how much I enjoy listening to Songza -- a playlist for every mood and personality. Tonight I'm listening to Classic Bedtime Favorites. Soooo soothing!
..how excited I am for the changes my hubby is making to the front of our house. After almost 2 weeks without windows in the front of our house (just insulation board and tyvek wrap!), we have NEW VINYL WINDOWS!! I love being excited about things that seem so mundane and taken for granted so easily. Windows..yippee!!
..how happy I am that my daughter loves her summer job... a head cook for a tree planting camp. Go, master chef Jill!
.. how much I enjoy visiting with my kids, especially at their places, but even at ours... just to sit and talk (thanks, Tim!), admiring the view of the city from their deck (thanks, M & K!), sip tea, or be treated to barbeque burgers (thanks, Paul!)
..hearing God's voice, and then getting confirmation
..sharing life stuff with a home group.. being vulnerable (daring greatly) and feeling safe and heard.
..how happy I am that my sis is coming up for the weekend (unexpectedly!)
.. rearranging furniture. Can't help myself sometimes. If you can't buy something new, rearrange, I say!
... seeing little green sprouts popping up in the garden.. miracles DO happen!
Well, enough of that... now back to my reading..
Oh, btw, I decided to change my blog name... it just feels right. :)
Family are a very important part of our lives and I appreciate the time with my grown up kids as there are not enough hours in the week to see them regularly. New windows, yippee.
ReplyDeleteYEAH! I was hoping you couldn't stay away =)
ReplyDeleteOf course you have to blog, there's just too much stuff in life to keep it to ourselves! Love the new blog name!
ReplyDeleteAppreciating the little things in life is the key and it sounds as if you do. :)
ReplyDeletelove the new blog name it is perfect...glad to see good stuff happening for you
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you haven't abandoned your blog! And I like the new name - the blog equivalent of rearranging the furniture!
ReplyDelete