"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing," he said."
A.A. Milne
Yes, sometimes the most exciting thing about the week is the food! It's been one of those quiet, nose-to-the-grindstone weeks. Sometimes the days are predictable and blur into each other, and sometimes there are little surprises along the way. I have seen more deer in our neighbourhood than ever before. They are not intimidated by people at all.
![]() |
| Out the back window. Helping itself to leaves and green tomatoes in my garden. |
and this:
![]() |
| going... |
![]() |
| ...going... |
![]() |
| Gone! |
But, yes, the house has been quite quiet lately.
Good thing I have my little companion Enzo to keep me company throughout the day!






It is hard when the kids leave and go some place else. We know that is what our purpose is, but it is still hard to get used to being gone. Good that you have the dog to help keep you company :)
ReplyDeletebetty
Has Enzo moved since I left?? ;-)
ReplyDeleteBless your heart. That's all I know to say.
ReplyDelete