Nov 5, 2015

For the Win!

Last month I submitted several words on our local library website, describing what my local library means to me. And then promptly forgot about it.

This afternoon, I received a call informing me that I was one of the winners of the Canadian Library Month contest and invited to pick up my prize at the downtown library.

I'll be browsing the aisles of our local Chapters book store soon, with a $25 gift certificate in hand! Should be fun!






6 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Always nice to get a surprise like that :)

    Happy shopping!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you...nothing sweeter than winning and chapters gc is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've officially made money from your writing! Better get back to work on your memoir...early retirement could be in the future :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I agree with Jill. You should get back to your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, and you deserve it more than anyone I know. Enjoy spending it. The bookstore you mention is a new one to me, but maybe because I'm from the US. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!