Nov 6, 2015

The Gift I See in You

The gift I see in you is....

your vulnerability, your 'this is who I am' honesty

your faith and positive outlook

your courage and tenacity

your gentle spirit

your infectious smile

your devotion to your faith, no matter what

your sense of humor

your individuality

your deep thoughts

your sensitivity

your care for others who are needy

the way you grab onto life and experience it

your calm and gentle voice

your willingness to try new things

your encouragement, continually

your amazing energy

your quiet disposition which has such a calming effect

the way you give of your time to others

your words of encouragement and honesty

your gentleness and care towards others

your hugs that say "I am so glad to see you"

your wacky sense of humour

your ability to make me laugh

your willingness to engage in difficult conversations

your unconditional acceptance of others

your simple, sweet hospitality

your wisdom and the way you share it in your writing

your friendship and care towards others

your willingness to forgive and continue on

your amazing artistry and your humility combined

your commitment to what's important

your courage to keep going when life is hard and scary

your celebration of the gift of life

how you share what you have with others

your attitude towards learning and growing

your attitude of gratitude

your tender, compassionate heart

your honest words, unfiltered

your tears

your imagination

your willingness to share the gift of who you are


I am thankful for my friends and family! Because of who you are, I have learned more about myself and I am inspired to continue becoming more fully who I was created to be.

For we are God's masterpiece (work of art). He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. 

Ephesians 2:10 NLT


Do you see yourself as a gift?




3 comments:

  1. This was beautiful to read. So true how we are all God's masterpieces. Some days I have trouble remembering I am a gift though.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....so glad I have women in my life that fit this to a T!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by! I appreciate your visit and your comments :) It's fun to make new friends!