I've decided to join the Blogging from A-Z Challenge this year. The last time I participated was in 2012! I'm hoping to write for 26 days in April, completing this challenge, and checking out some other brave writers as well! :)
My theme this year is The Little Things - Lessons on Living Well. Both my little trusty canine companion Enzo (a chihuaha) and my adorable almost -2- year- old grandson C have reminded me that the little things in life ARE the big things. Hope you enjoy my brief and hopefully encouraging posts!
~A is for Acknowledge~
Whether I've been gone for five minutes or five hours, Enzo always acknowledges me when I step in through the front door. He doesn't simply look up from his bed, but he barks and, when released from his crate, runs at me, then past me like a crazy little beast, slides across the laminate floor, and heads back, circling me, looking for a pat and a playful push. Crazy dog is just overjoyed to see me! And that feels good. Every. single. time. And I never tire of it.
Showing our loved ones that we're happy to see them can make a big difference!

This is a sweet idea for a theme. Yes, it's the little things. Visiting from AtoZ https://meinthemiddlewrites.com/2019/04/01/a-to-z-challenge-april-world-holidays-letter-a/
ReplyDeleteIsn't it neat how those canine friends of ours always welcome us when we come home? I miss that. Good theme you have going for A/Z. I look forward to reading them in the month ahead as I can. I decided not to participate; too much (all good) things going on.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
betty